In our squid dissection
Each group gets one squid and one paper plate. You will also get a diagram of a male squid and another diagram of a female.
- Make a clean and organized dissection, labeling the parts
- Correctly identify your squid as male or female. Make notes on the correct diagram, writing observations of the parts. Put your name and the names of your group members on this diagram.
- correctly identify 3 internal parts per group member
- Remove the "pen". what part of the mollusk is this?
- remove the beak.
- rub the skin to stimulate the chromatopores and observe the squid change colour