Friday, May 6, 2016
Bog Buddy Schedule on May 9
Our Gladstone consent form was signed to give permission for the following schedule:
1. Meet at school at 830 for attendance
2. Leave school to catch the 25 UBC together to go to Camosun bog
3. Go to Camosun bog ETA 10am
4. Review your bog stations and rehearse your program (Mr. Ho's students will act as your audience)
5. 11:30 Ms. Wilson's elementary class will arrive and we will divide into groups
6. Go through bog stations
7. Say thank you and good bye at approximately 1pm. The program might end a little earlier or later depending on when the elementary class arrives.
8. Dismissal will be at Camosun bog
We officially moved two biology classes to May 9 which is a day off for you. Therefore, you are granted the next two biology classes off. By signing your consent form, your parents and guardians gave permission for you to attend school starting at silent reading on the following dates: May 10, May 12, 2016. After these dates, our biology class will continue at the usual time.